The Orlando Regional FIRST Robotics Competition features exciting student built robotics competition game play by students from around the state, the nation and internationally, providing great photo and video opportunities, and high quality STEM education, technical, industry and business story material for print or digital media. FIRST teams do amazing work, in school and out, give great interviews and have a story worth telling.
If you’re a member of the media and looking for some powerful news and photo opportunities about STEM education, youth innovation and an exciting academic robotics competition, FIRST is for you, and the Orlando Regional provides a premier opportunity to see FIRST learning in action.
If you’d like more information on media opportunities at the Orlando Regional or at any time throughout the year, please complete the contact form at the bottom of this page.
2017 Orlando Regional
2016 Orlando Regional
- Photos from 2016 Orlando Regional, courtesy of photography Tom Hill
- 2016 Robovision On Demand Match Videos
- 2016 Orlando Regional Flickr Album
- 2016 PLuGHiTz F5Live:Refreshing Technologies coverage
Media partners include:
2015 Orlando Regional
- Photos from 2015 Regional, with Gratitude to photographer Tom Hill
- 2015 Orlando Regional Flickr Album
- Robovision On Demand Match Videos
- RoboShow 2015 Coverage
- PLuGHiTz F5Live:Refreshing Technology coverage
2015 RoboShow Interview with Congressman Daniel Webster
2014 Orlando Regional
2013 Orlando Regional
For images and video prior to 2013, please visit our History page.
For More Information
If you’d like more information on media opportunities at the Orlando Regional or at any time throughout the year, please email Wendy Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org.